Pandemic Labs is currently hiring!
Facts about Pandemic Labs:
- One of the oldest dedicated social media marketing agencies in the world.
- Located in Boston, MA.
- Has 0.63 Nerf guns for every employee in the office.
- Works with one of the top luxury hotel brands in the world.
- Lives and dies by the whiteboard.
- Employees go out to lunch and to Red Sox games as often as possible.
- A dress code that only states you must be clothed.
- Has worked with brands on 5 continents.
- Eats homemade Belgian waffles every Wednesday.
If you’d like to work in an office with 15 other people who don’t take themselves too seriously, and frequently and accidentally break their own office chairs, head over to our Contact Page and reach out to us about current openings.
Also, if you don’t love 8 of 10 songs on this playlist, don’t bother applying.
We’re looking for:
We are seeking an experienced Client facing Account Rep with media buying/planning experience to manage existing mid-sized accounts, and support enterprise account growth.
Candidates with the right fit of experiences, subject matter expertise, and drive will walk into an exciting opportunity to work for an award-winning social media agency that has been growing over 50% each year since 2007.
The position will spend about 70% of the time being responsible for negotiating, planning, buying and maintaining media buys in close liaison with their supervisor and the other 30% of the time will be managing internal team operations, projects and campaigns. This position is continuously developing and creating media strategies based on client objectives. Media Buyers require attention to detail, organization, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. Media Buyers must have the ability to manage multiple projects, communicate effectively, be deadline-driven and have strong negotiation skills.
- Plans, negotiates, buys and maintains media schedules in conjunction with Media Supervisor
- Shadows senior team members on national network negotiations
- Oversee discrepancy resolutions and ensures timely and fair compensation for all assigned accounts
- Maintains and completes makegoods and ADUs for all assigned accounts
- Manages and completes post analysis for all assigned accounts
- Secures and manages added value for clients
- Evaluates new media opportunities and develops POV on key opportunities
- Along with client objectives, utilizes media research tools and resources to aid in campaign development and optimization when making recommendations for media buys
- Develops and maintains media partner relationships
- Works with Team Lead to track and maintain internal campaigns and projects
- Tracks the market for trends, opportunities, etc. and uses this information to make recommendations on what is best for the client
Additional Skills to Highlight in your Application (not required):
- Previous experience in marketing (in-house or agency) preferred.
- Automotive Experience
We’re probably a little biased, but Pandemic Labs is one of the best agencies to work for in the whole country. We offer:
- Very competitive salaries
- Ample bonus structure based on your success
- 17 PTO days per year starting immediately
- 401(k) plan
- 100% employer-paid health insurance
Please use this website’s internal functionality to submit your resume, or send your resume and cover letter to resumes [at] pandemiclabs [dot] com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Social Media Assistant Account Executive
We are hiring an Assistant Account Executive to support Sonic Automotive social media management team. Applicants with the right mix of experience, subject matter expertise, outlook, and drive will enter into an exciting opportunity. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Creation of content for use on clients’ social media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+
- Partnership with Account Executives to develop successful content strategies for clients
- Active participation in client-facing communications
- Work together with other members of your small team of co-workers to ensure client goals are met and exceeded
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write in client voice, shifting writing style to meet channel and audience demands
- A creative mind, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to research industry-specific, and geographically relevant sources of content
- Passion for the written word, and keen interest in its ability to communicate across devices and borders
Additional Skills to Highlight in your Application:
- Gearhead recommended but not required
- Any relevant automotive experience
Required experience: Automotive experience and social media marketing experience: 2-3 years: 2 years